понедельник, 18 сентября 2017 г.

Repost: Mai Vassaramo @iheartmakeupldn Gotta catch em all! - what started off as dupes for the Too Faced chocolate bars now also include original palettes - for me these eyeshadows are top quality and I favour them over many high end brands - From top to bottom - I heart chocolate Death by chocolate Naked chocolate Pink fizz Salted caramel Chocolate vice Chocolate love Peaches chocolate Golden bar


Repost: Mai Vassaramo @iheartmakeupldn Gotta catch em all! - what started off as dupes for the Too Faced chocolate bars now also include original palettes - for me these eyeshadows are top quality and I favour them over many high end brands - From top to bottom - I heart chocolate Death by chocolate Naked chocolate Pink fizz Salted caramel Chocolate vice Chocolate love Peaches chocolate Golden bar

Original article and pictures take https://instagram.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий